Note for the first timers

Dear Readers,

For those who are for the first time wandering into this blog, this blog is a sort of a diary, a memoir, an account or whatever you may call it, about the time I spend travelling across India. This consist of the reminiscence of each and every event related with this trip, right from the planning to the end of the journey.

To be much clearer, I am going on an expedition, a journey, covering the regions of India with historical and natural beauties. During this trip I would be skipping places of religious importance, except for those with historical importance. I intend to start the journey from Hyderabad, my current location, and move south, gradually moving north from the western regions like Maharastra, Rajasthan etc and then moving onto the eastern region of Odisha, Bengal and finally finishing off covering the northern region of Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir etc. The journey would end at the Pangong Tso lake of Leh.

As per my existing blue print of the trip, which has been made in collaboration with various travel bloggers, this whole journey would take around 275 days to complete. But, I don't intend to travel strictly as per the plan, as  there may arise certain pit stops at various juncture due to reasons beyond our control. I also don't intend to compromise on not experiencing a place which I've shortlisted. So this 275 days can easily extend to over a year.

I see this solo trip as my way of soul-searching. I also intend to show  people how to travel safe and with bare minimum expense, without compromising on your ultimate goal of enjoyment and peace of mind.

This trip is a solo trip, but, certain friends of mine will be joining at various juncture of the trip. And if any reader here wants to join me during any leg of the journey, I am open to this, as I would love some company down the road at various intervals, considering how long this trip is going to last. But beware, I wouldn't be taking the usual route, or be staying at comfortable rooms. As discussed earlier, the goal is to discover rather than indulging myself in lavish retreats. So, as far as anyone is ready to walk with me the long road to Joy, you are more than welcome.

So, there you go. I hope you readers are intrigued to a certain level with what is to come along in this trip. I hope to entertain you all with my stories of the journey. So, see you around fellas and may you all have a nice day(whichever day you get to read this).

Do write to me at muditacharya28@gmail.com in case you want to know my itinerary, my expenditure plans or any other information.

And keep following this blog for more stories on this trip.


Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts